[plt-scheme] Web programming .

From: Nevo (sakur.deagod at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 27 00:43:08 EST 2009

hi,
  Sorry, forgive me not able to clarify more on this topic . Here's the
piece of code from the Genshi template file :
  <py:match path="body" once="true" buffer="false"><body>
    ${select('*|text()')}

  The above code is just instructing the template engine to *select* the
text content of node "body" from the XHTML streams.  That's the one I
was asking actually.  There's a difference between Genshi and PLT scheme
web template from my point of view , the former separates the template
macros and the real content streams ,while the latter  combines the
template macros (S-expressions) with the content. As suggested by Jay, I
could use SXML/SXPATH library to parse the XHTML content and select
those nodes which I'm interested in. Yeah, this is possible , but I
havn't used that yet,  on a quick read of its tutorial
(http://modis.ispras.ru/Lizorkin/sxml-tutorial.html) , I probably need
to obtain a SXML representation of a document which means the template
file should be expanded first (using @include-template) and then parse
it using SXML parser into a SXML document before I can use SXPath on it,
am I right ? Or is there a way to do it in template file itself ? Thanks.

Nevo