[plt-scheme] Re: Lectures on iTunes

From: krhari at ccs.neu.edu (krhari at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 22 14:03:43 EST 2009

Yes of course we should not offend any one... My idea was to initially post a list of links with a request for people to contact us if they have some interesting links to share and build the collection over a period of time. And also post a note saying we have missed many interesting/good videos and would be happy to include them if you contact and let us know about it...s

I would be happy to take that responsibility if anyone is ready to give:-)