[plt-scheme] pict->image

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 22 11:57:14 EST 2009

It is possible to turn a pict into a bitmap, by creating a bitmap% of
the right size, putting it into a bitmap-dc% and then using the
draw-pict function. This bitmap will work fine as a htdp/image, but
won't be optimal as a 2htdp/image, because scaling and image equality
won't work as well as it could (but it should still work).

hth,.
Robby