[plt-scheme] Running student tests on student code

From: Nadeem Abdul Hamid (nadeem at acm.org)
Date: Wed Dec 16 10:09:13 EST 2009

I was running into a similar, perhaps the same, problem. Below are two
forwarded messages from Eli that might be useful. The second was not
posted to the mailing list, but it may help you tell the sandbox
evaluator to permit writing to a temp file in whatever directory is
causing you problems.
--- nadeem

Begin forwarded message: