[plt-scheme] Re: getting coverage info for test-engine/scheme-tests

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 12 21:19:41 EST 2009

I did, and was confused by it. So I want coverage info on another
module--I don't care about the test code, but about the code I'm
supposed to be testing.

Does the "top level" mean you can only use errortrace from mzscheme or
is there a way to have a program file install the handlers for another
program? There's this from the Quick Instructions

If you program is a non-module top-level sequence of definitions and
expressions, you can instead add
  (require errortrace)
to the beginning of the program or start MzScheme with the -l option
before the arguments to load your program:

but I'm not sure if that predates the creation of the Module language.
It used to be that modules were wrapped in (module ...), but now each
file is considered it's own module (I think).

I guess if I have to use the terminal, that's okay, but it seems
theoretically possible not to. (I'm also confused because the on?
settings after (coverage-counts-enabled ...) take any/c, so I'm not
sure if my boolean #t is correct or not.

I did read the appropriate parts of the documentation--I just didn't
get as much out of them as I needed.

Todd