[plt-scheme] type of language

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 10 15:27:33 EST 2009

> IMO it would be nice to have some "correct" and hopefully intuitive sound
> bytes on types that can be given to such developers to help re-steer the
> trend.  They might never formally study PL, but at least they can have
> better understandings.  Something like a Type System 101 perhaps.  And maybe
> that will strike their fancy to learn more.

I like to think that that is what I have tried to do in the types
section of PLAI (inspired heavily by Matthias's thinking on this
topic).  And I continue to revise and improve it along those lines.
And I put it out for free on the Web to make it more easily accessible
to the Internet masses.  So I would certainly appreciate feedback on
ways in which PLAI fails.

Shriram

Posted on the users mailing list.