[plt-scheme] Image library bug?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 7 17:34:30 EST 2009

Somewhere along the way, apparently it was decided that white pixels
in color-list->image were actually transparent, not white. I'm not
sure why that is the case, but that's why the below are not the same.

This is not documented, and I'm not sure if it shoudl be documented or
changed. I lean towards changing the documentation since htdp/image
has been in use for a long time, but does anyone remember or have
opinions one way or the other?

Robby