[plt-scheme] Examples of language implementation

From: Jordan Johnson (jmj at fellowhuman.com)
Date: Mon Dec 7 01:38:03 EST 2009

Hi all,

I'm probably missing something obvious since this seems it should be
easy to find, but searching isn't turning up what I'm after:  where
are some good (and reasonably simple) examples I can peruse for
creating languages and using them in mzscheme via #lang?  I've found
one message from the mailing lists that's similar to what I'm looking
for:
	http://list.cs.brown.edu/pipermail/plt-dev/2009-April/000573.html
(however, the info there doesn't give me quite enough context to use
it in mzscheme from the command line, since it gives me a "collection
not found" error for the language when I have the .ss file
implementing the language in the same directory as the one using it...)

Thanks,
jmj

Posted on the users mailing list.