[plt-scheme] Equivalent of abstract classes?

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 5 18:35:40 EST 2009

I actually asked myself that question. The method you outline is what
Python uses, but Python doesn't have interfaces. But then, I'm just
asking myself what use interfaces really are since Scheme isn't typed.

I think I'll just keep trying to do this without worrying about it,
and see what happens.

Todd