[plt-scheme] is it possible to make something about Control Theory in Drscheme

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 4 09:08:56 EST 2009

I dug out my Laplace and Z transform and whatever books some N years back to see whether I couldn't distill this into some neat exercises ... only to run out of time etc.

Consider two different contexts:
 -- the continuous 'world' is out of your reach unless you go to constructive reals (worth a try, but slow!)
 -- what are the discretization transformations you wish to support
 -- can you design in the continuous world and then apply the discretization via 'menus'

That's all the thoughts I had so far -- Matthias