[plt-scheme] keybinding and menus

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 1 13:12:15 EST 2009

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 11:44 AM, Laurent <laurent.orseau at gmail.com> wrote:
>> #lang s-exp framework/keybinding-lang
>>
>> (define (get-frame obj)
>>  (cond
>>    [(is-a? obj editor<%>)
>>     (send (send obj get-canvas) get-top-level-window)]
>>    [else
>>     (send obj get-top-level-window)]))
>>
>> (keybinding "c:n" (λ (obj evt) (send (get-frame obj) open-in-new-tab #f)))
>
> I've been looking for that with no success...

Yes, it can be hard to find these things. Poking around in the source
tree is (sadly) often the best way to do these things. We're working
hard to make the documentation better, but there really are a huge
pile of methods and functions around.

In this particular case, the open-in-new-tab method should have been
documented. I see that it wasn't, so I've committed some documentation
about it.

Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.