[plt-scheme] Problems using post-pure-port and reading posted request

From: keydana at gmx.de (keydana at gmx.de)
Date: Sat Aug 29 14:03:02 EDT 2009

Hi,

thanks a lot for your advice! I tried read-bytes and it worked - I see
the posted request, it is there!

So now it only remains for me to find out what I did wrong with regex,
just for fun/curiosity/learning :-;

BTW just as an aside, I was also planning to use the web server as a
last resort, just it was easier for me to extend the code from the
More tutorial as I have worked through this not-too-long-ago and of
course again, I was curious to experiment  with this basic & raw
server implementation :-;

So thanks again, this saved me quite some hours!
Sigrid