[plt-scheme] plai: lazyness and exercise 6.4.2

From: emre berat nebioğlu (beratn at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 26 11:19:53 EDT 2009

May be i am wrong. But i read this discussion and i plan to finish PLAI
book. I am in chapter 12.I supposed the different between eager and lazy
regime is in application of interp function.

I mean for eager regime we make two recursive call.

(interp blah
 blah blah
 (interp blah....

for lazy regime, we make one recursive call
(interp blah
 blah blah
 blah...))
am i true ?