[OT] [Fwd: Re: [plt-scheme] generators with sequences]

From: Erich Rast (erich at snafu.de)
Date: Wed Aug 26 05:04:23 EDT 2009

> I sent two emails (not including this one) to the PLT list today and
> both times got a response from friendfeed. What is this thing?

It appears to me that it's some email to Facebook et. al. gateway,
designed to reinvent the wheel, invade your privacy, store other
people's data on huge server farms, and generally make lots of $$$

Personally, I consider the use of such services on mailing lists bad
etiquette and my advice is to not use them and not click on the
confirmation links. That's just my opinion, though. Call me
old-fashioned.

Best,

Erich

Posted on the users mailing list.