[plt-scheme] PLT Scheme Forum

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Tue Aug 18 11:21:59 EDT 2009

On Aug 18, Grant Rettke wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 1:03 PM, Nathan Campos<eeepc904 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >  I'm a Java developer, but about some days i'm learning PLT Scheme
> > language, but i haven't found any forum of this language, then
> > i've created one for some discussions about this very flexible
> > language. I like email groups, but i'm so much familiar with
> > forums, then this is for those who like forums.
>
> You can browse this group via the Google Groups interface here:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/plt-scheme?lnk=srg
>
> This is a mirror of the PLT Scheme mailing list; so you can not post
> from it.

You can post from it if you're subscribed to the list.  To do this,
mailman has a "no mail" option.  So, if you set this option you get no
emails from the list, but you can still post to the list.

Note also that there is a Gmane mirror:

  http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.scheme.plt

which is much more flexible than the google groups (you can see the
messages in a threaded interface or a flat blog-like interface in
multiple styles *or* use an nntp client), and you can also post to the
list without being subscribed to it.