[plt-scheme] Re: Embarrasingly basic GUI question

From: praimon (praimon at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 12 18:44:03 EDT 2009

I recommend MrEd Designer
http://hexahedron.hu/personal/peteri/mreddesigner/index.html

I'm a beginner, but had no trouble building up a gui with it.
Then export the source code and study it. With what I learned,
I've been able to create some reasonably complicated gui's.

One limitation I noticed: it has only a generic canvas%. So if
you need an editor-canvas% (e.g.), you'll have to do some
minimal source editing.

regards,
praimon

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 9:56 PM, Gregg Williams<spamme at innerpaths.net> wrote:
>> If anyone can point to some neat examples, I'd still be keen to
>> see 'em.
>
> As another newbie, I second this. I've been searching the web for GUI-
> based Scheme source code and haven't found much. I have the source
> code for DrScheme, but it's such a large project that I have
> difficulty making sense of it.

Posted on the users mailing list.