[plt-scheme] DrScheme as alternative to Matlab

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 12 09:38:45 EDT 2009

No, I'm still keeping stuff on Schematics. The stuff on Github is code
I think others might find interesting but I don't expect to develop to
the state where I'd release on Planet. Git is a much better system
than Subversion for this kind of thing.

Were I starting a project today I think Github would be a more
compelling platform than Sourceforge. It's much lighter weight.
However SF is fine for what we use it for, and there is no reason to
leave.

I've enabled the Git and Mercurial options at SF if anyone wants to use them.

N.

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 2:31 PM, Doug
Williams<m.douglas.williams at gmail.com> wrote:
> Noel, are you using github exclusively now? Should I move there from
> Schematics?
>
> Doug

Posted on the users mailing list.