[plt-scheme] Re: "unwind-protect" for PLT Scheme?

From: Elena Garrulo (egarrulo at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 10 16:22:57 EDT 2009

I've found this documents which could be of interest:

Dorai Sitaram. "Unwind-protect in portable Scheme". Scheme Workshop
2003. November 2003:
http://repository.readscheme.org/ftp/papers/sw2003/Unwind.pdf

Here is a critique from Kent Pitman about the lack of a proper
"unwind-protect" in Scheme:

http://www.nhplace.com/kent/PFAQ/unwind-protect-vs-continuations-update-2003.html