[plt-scheme] Installing Planet packages: documentation not merged with PLT docs?

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 8 15:21:10 EDT 2009

You might be looking at the wrong index file for the main docs. There
are two: one for the system wide install, which won't have Planet
docs, and one for your local install which includes Planet packages. I
don't recall off-hand the different directory locations, but I'm sure
accessing Help from within DrScheme will go to the correct file.

N.

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 7:54 PM, Elena Garrulo<egarrulo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> after installing a few Planet packages, I was surprised by the fact
> that their generated documentation is not merged with main PLT docs,

Posted on the users mailing list.