[plt-scheme] Installing Planet packages: documentation not merged with PLT docs?

From: Carl Eastlund (carl.eastlund at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 8 15:12:44 EDT 2009

Elena,

In my experience most Planet packages' documentation is merged into
the main help page you get by running plt-help or pressing F1 or Help
-> Help Desk in DrScheme.  However, some packages may be
misconfigured, and even more commonly some packages may be using the
older 'doc.txt' style documentation that is no longer included in Help
Desk.

Can you tell us which packages you are having this problem with, what
version of them and of DrScheme you are using, and how you installed
them?  That information might help us reproduce and diagnose your
problem.

Carl Eastlund

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 2:54 PM, Elena Garrulo<egarrulo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> after installing a few Planet packages, I was surprised by the fact
> that their generated documentation is not merged with main PLT docs,
> and I have to dig into .planet directory. Am I missing something or
> that's the way things are designed to work?
>
> Thanks

Posted on the users mailing list.