[plt-scheme] CGI file upload

From: emmanuel.delaborde (emmanuel.delaborde at cimex.com)
Date: Thu Aug 6 13:07:48 EDT 2009

Hi Thomas,

Yes, but unfortunately I cannot proxy to another server withat hosting
I should probably change hosting
But still, I am curious about how to get this working with PLT Scheme
now !

E.D

--
Emmanuel Delaborde
Web Technologist

personal views which are not the views of Cimex Media Ltd and
any affiliated companies, unless specifically stated. It is intended
for the use of the individual or group to whom it is addressed. If
you have received it in error, please delete it from your system,
do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in
reliance on it and please notify postmaster at cimex.com

A company registered in England  Wales. Company Number 03765711
Registered Office : The Olde Bakehouse, 156 Watling Street East, Towcester,
Northants NN12 6DB

This email was scanned by Postini, the leading provider in Managed Email Security.