[plt-scheme] Re: can't connect to PLaneT on Windows XP machine

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sun Aug 2 13:43:07 EDT 2009

Rebooting is unlikely to help. First thing is to make sure that your
firewall is not blocking plt scheme from connecting to the internet.
And can you connect to planet.plt-scheme.org from your web browser
(drscheme makes a web connection to that machine to download the
packages).

Also, is it exactly the same error, or just mostly the same error?

Robby