[plt-scheme] Procedure equality

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 30 07:52:16 EDT 2009

I think that, in principle, compiler optimizations can get in the way
of that working properly, but as far as I know, it will only make more
things eq? not fewer (as compared to what you might think).

But it will certainly be the case that if two procedures are eq, then
they are going to behave exactly the same.

Robby