[plt-scheme] Re: HTDP Exercise 12.4.2 ... Help!

From: David Yrueta (dyrueta at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 28 11:52:53 EDT 2009

You deserve a lot of credit for your solution.  However, if you're able to
devise an alternate solution using the design recipe, as Steven suggests,
then you'll be much better equipped to solve the 'Challenge'  part of
Chapter 16's final exercise.  Otherwise, I think you'll find it difficult,
if not impossible.
If you can limit the number of arguments accepted by your auxiliary
functions to just two, then you will have managed to solve 12.4.2
'correctly.'

Dave Yrueta