[plt-scheme] A* algorithm?

From: Doug Williams (m.douglas.williams at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 27 19:16:01 EDT 2009

I have an implementation of a state space search package that includes A*. I
haven't used it on PLT Scheme V4.0, but it shouldn't be hard to convert.
Unfortunately, I'm traveling this week and don't have it on my laptop. I'll
send it to you off-line later in the week if you haven't found anything else
in the meantime.

The other Doug in the mailing list