[plt-scheme] UI questions

From: Geoffrey S. Knauth (geoff at knauth.org)
Date: Mon Apr 27 04:24:01 EDT 2009

On Apr 26, 2009, at 18:26, Prabhakar Ragde wrote:
> I'm sorry if this is obvious to everyone but me. When I hit Check
> Syntax, and the colours change, how do I restore them without doing
> anything? I know I can edit the file, or hit Run, but what if I
> don't want to do these things?

Maybe in the future the Check Syntax button could change into
something else, since having just checked syntax and seeing those
colors you wouldn't be likely to press that button again unless it let
you go back to your normal view.  Naming is always the hardest part
for me, so I'm not sure what might go in such a transformed button:
Restore Colors, Restore View, Edit Mode (ugh, a mode!), a green
circular arrow (refresh / reload).

Posted on the users mailing list.