[plt-scheme] Re: guido on tail recursion

From: Kumar (srikumarks at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 23 22:03:15 EDT 2009

The link itself says "similar to lazy functional languages" so yeah,
it is indeed "cons should not evaluate its arguments". (My comment
should've been more specific.) However, their wording is "similar",
which indicates differences as well. Their function notation is
just sugar for their procedure notation that binds variables in
a dataflow thread. Expanding the Map function into their native
procedure notation gives a better idea. In other words, the apparent
laziness seems to come from their dataflow execution model.

.. anyway that is *way* off topic.