[plt-scheme] guido on tail recursion

From: Geoffrey S. Knauth (geoff at knauth.org)
Date: Thu Apr 23 21:34:42 EDT 2009

On Apr 23, 2009, at 20:51, Robby Findler wrote:
> I believe SK mentioned two buildings. The other: Ryugyong Hotel.

I had no idea the North Koreans were trying to build such a tall
hotel, and for so long.  I'm so out of the loop.

In 1985 I did manage to get a bunch of North Koreans to break a smile,
at the train station in Zabaikalsk, USSR.  They were crowded around a
Soviet TV that was not working, so I slammed my fist down on it real
hard, and to everyone's surprise, it sprang to life and the North
Koreans burst out laughing.

Posted on the users mailing list.