[plt-scheme] HTDP Section 18 Pragmatics of local, Part 2

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 22 17:58:27 EDT 2009

The coding step of the design recipe asks you to reflect on the
following questions:

  1. what's the answer in the non-recursive cases? examples tell you.
  2. what's the value of the template expressions in the recursive
cases?
	-- one of the template expressions is (last-occurrence s (rest
alostars))
	-- did you answer the question for that one?

	-- another expression is (first alostars)?
	-- did you answer the question for that?
  3. can you think of a function/expression that combines the answers
of questions 2 into the desired answer for the funciton you are
designing?

If you have absorbed the design recipe, you can answer the questions
for yourself and you will never forget.

-- Matthias