[plt-scheme] coroutine versus stream

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Sat Apr 18 18:54:04 EDT 2009

Thanks for the info,
I got a lot more relevant hits this time, although most of them refer to rather old articles.
1986 is a long way back, but that does not mean the articles are outdated, of course.
I saw some articles introducing the concept of first class continuations. No longer new, of course, but may be interesting from a historical point of view.
Thanks,
Jos