[plt-scheme] Web Server : page expires on form submission.

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 17 03:32:34 EDT 2009

Three options:

Switch to serve/servlet, and specify your own theshold-LRU-manager
with a higher memory threshold

Write your servlets in the "stateless" web language

Write your code to use less memory

The problem is thus: you're storing continuations in the server's
memory. This memory must be reclaimed eventually. The default
continuation manager reclaims memory at a slow rate when memory
consumption is less than 64MB, and a very fast rate when that
threshold is exceeded. If you see page expired after a short (< 4
hours) delay it means your using more than 64MB. You can either set a
higher threshold, serialize continuations to {the client|disk} or use
less memory.

N.

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 8:19 AM, Veer <diggerrrrr at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Change the continuation manager. What continuation manager are you using?
>
> I really don't know  :) , i just followed the blog example from the manual .
> Only thing that is included is  #lang web-server/insta .

Posted on the users mailing list.