[plt-scheme] Re: λ doesn't work in HtDP languages

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 16 18:27:26 EDT 2009

Is this as easy as adding [intermediate-lambda λ] and [advanced-lambda
λ] respectively to the

(provide (rename-out

blocks of collects/lang/htdp-intermediate.ss and htdp-advanced.ss respectively?

It seems to work and doesn't invalidate the spelled out form
("lambda"), but I may be missing something. If that's it, I've
attached a patch.

Todd