[plt-scheme] What environment to use for PLT development?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 11 21:36:10 EDT 2009

The build process is the usual configure, make, make install. I
recommend that you check out the SVN tree and then make a directory
inside the src directory called build. From there, just:

  ../configure ; make ; make install

If you have a multi processor machine, use "make -j <N>" where <N> is
the number of processors you have.

As far as development goes, I use drscheme to develop drscheme, with
two separate trees, but I think most people can just use the one
drscheme.

Robby