[plt-scheme] Collect-Garbage not enabled on Dr. Scheme?

From: emre berat nebioğlu (beratn at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 4 19:10:06 EDT 2009

What are the difference between CGC and 3m.Both has some advantage or
disadvantage ? Or It is just about running time or compilation time.I know
that garbage collector is responsible for clearing up the shared memory.

I dont know the whole issue on running time and compilation time.
Running time is same with compilation time.?
Or running time is the time about caring algorithm.
For example running time of merge sort is nlogn .This nlogn include only
time until array is sorted(I assume array is unsorted in first time) or
include this plus "clearing shared memory".Anyway sorry for my bad english i
hope i can tell my point.

But i just wonder about CGC and 3m.
What do we exactly focus on "garbage collector".