[plt-scheme] question from a newbie regarding the import of a library

From: Ryan Culpepper (ryanc at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 4 15:12:05 EDT 2009

PLaneT is designed so you don't have to download files and fiddle with
names and paths yourself. DrScheme will download the files, put them in
the right place, compile them, install their documentation, etc
automatically.

1 Open a fresh DrScheme window (make sure the language is Module or
Pretty Big)
2 Go to the Interactions area (the bottom part of the editor, with the
prompt)
3 Execute that require line:
     (require (planet dfriedman/miniKanren:1:1/minikanren))

That's it! You now have minikanren installed (DrScheme shows a message
saying so at the bottom of the window), and you can use it immediately
in the interactions area. To develop a program with minikanren, copy the
require line up to the definitions area (the top part).

Take a look at the Quick Introduction to PLT Scheme with Pictures,
especially the part about modules:

   http://docs.plt-scheme.org/quick/index.html#(part._.Modules)

And then perhapse browse the Guide for more information:

   http://docs.plt-scheme.org/guide/index.html

You have local copies of this documentation and more: select the "Help"
menu and click "Help Desk".

Hope that helps!
Ryan