[plt-scheme] srfi/1 messes typed-scheme

From: Sam TH (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 2 12:31:24 EDT 2009

SRFI 1 provides `map', which overrides the `map' provided from
`typed-scheme'.  That `map' doesn't have a type associated with it,
and you didn't specify one with `require/typed', so you get the error
you see.

If you want to use a procedure from SRFI 1, or any other untyped
library, you need to use `require/typed'.

sam th