[plt-scheme] Henderson picture language in version 4.x?

From: Jens Axel Soegaard (jensaxel at soegaard.net)
Date: Mon Sep 29 17:13:13 EDT 2008

Hi Fred,
> Jens, I have it working now, thanks.

Great.
> I think I inherited a modified copy of code when it is far simpler to
> run the official distro (now that I understand how to do so :-).
>
> Can I ask, what is important about using "Module"?
When using "Module" as language the first line (in this case  #lang
scheme) is
used to determine the language used. There is nothing wrong with using the
Pretty Big Language (and dropping the line #lang scheme), but since most
programs
grow it is usually more convenient to use modules from the beginning.
Whether this is relevant for teaching purposes is another matter.

--
Jens Axel Søgaard