[plt-scheme] Using DrScheme Debugger

From: e.jel 2.7 (e.jelly at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 28 12:49:28 EDT 2008

Well, the error when running the debugger occurs on every / any code
that I wrote. The example I used to demonstrate this error is the
basic factorial function in definition window:

(define (fact n)
  (if (= n 1)
      1
      (* n (fact (- n 1)))))

I run the debugger by click on the debug button, and type in the
following snippet into the interaction window:

(fact 2)

And the error message:

send: target is not an object: #f for method: get-tab

is shown. Note that I'm using Essentials of Programming Languages (3rd
edition) as the language. Though running the code in normal "run" mode
does not pose this error.

According to Greg's email, it seems that this is a known bug which has
just been fixed?

ejel

On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 9:50 AM, Grant Rettke <grettke at acm.org> wrote:
> Hi Ejel,
>
> May you please post the code you are trying to debug?
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Grant

Posted on the users mailing list.