[plt-scheme] PDF Versions of PLaneT Package Scribble Documentation

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 26 14:28:13 EDT 2008

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 2:13 PM, Doug Williams
<m.douglas.williams at gmail.com> wrote:
> What is the best way to make a pdf version of the scribbled documentation
> for a PLanet package?

If you call the scribble executable with the --latex flag... well,
that name speaks for itself.  From this you can generate PDFs.  That's
the only way I know of to generate PDFs.

> Is there a good way to have the pdfs automatically created and available for download?

No PLaneT support that I know of.  I use Sake to automate this kind of
repetitive task.

N.

Posted on the users mailing list.