[plt-scheme] Formlets in PLT

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Wed Sep 17 07:59:06 EDT 2008

On Sep 17, Matthew Flatt wrote:

> > > How about a `main' module in the web-server/formlets directory...

> > > ...so you could write (require web-server/formlets)?
> >
> > The `main.ss' thing works only at the top level of a collection.
>
> But if you want to use the path `web-server/formlets' (which seems
> like a good idea to me), you just create a "formlets.ss" in the
> "web-server" collection.

I should have mentioned that...  And BTW -- it might seem bad to have
the formlet functionality "leak" out to the webserver collection just
to get a more convenient name, but there's a solution for that: keep
the code inside the formlets directory, and make
"web-server/formlets.ss" be a simple wrapper module that reprovides
everything from the directory (which is roughly the same as a symlink
in its complexity).