[plt-scheme] HtDP: Exercises 7.5.*

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 13 12:23:48 EDT 2008

Realize that the book is 5 years behind the latest tools, so you'll find
some inconsistencies and weirdness.

You can check that errors are thrown by using the (check-error ...) version
of test cases. Here's a working example:

(define (blah x)
  (error 'blah "undefined"))

(check-error (blah 5) "blah: undefined")

Todd