[plt-scheme] Replace & Find in v4.1

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Sat Sep 13 10:10:39 EDT 2008

Very nice indeed. Thanks.
Would it be possible to allow return to be entered in the search/replacement
line? (as was possible in the old docked search) Now return does "search
next" and to enter a return in the search/replacement text I have to copy
paste it. May be control/return if you want to maintain the search-next
function of the return key.
Jos