[plt-scheme] A PLaneT Scribble Question

From: Carl Eastlund (cce at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 11 19:12:01 EDT 2008

The defmodule command tells Scribble where to associate all your
definitions, and it works hierarchically -- in its own section and all
subsections.  You put it in Section 1, though, and all the defprocs in
Section 2.  You need to put them together into one section, or put the
defmodule in the introduction (before any of the sections).

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 6:38 PM, Doug Williams
<m.douglas.williams at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am finally getting around to updating my PLaneT packages with scribbled
> documentation to replace the HTML ones.  I started with a new package I just
> created
> http://planet.plt-scheme.org/display.ss?package=packed-binary.plt&owner=williams.
> Whenever I create (or download) the package, I get warnings like "no
> declared exporting libraries for definition in: ..." for all of my defprocs
> in the scribble file.  The package builds okay and the docs are put where I
> expect them.  However, all of the defproc'ed identifiers are underlined in
> red.  I have a (require (for-label "packed-binary.ss")) and it doesn't
> complain about it.  I thought that would have provided the definitions.
>
> Any ideas?  [You can browse the code, including the scribble files, in
> PLaneT at the link above.]
>
> Thanks
> Doug

Posted on the users mailing list.