[plt-scheme] Noticeable absence of (with-output-to-port ...) and(with-input-from-port ...)

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Thu Sep 11 13:55:17 EDT 2008

The absence of with-output-to-port has no deep foundation. It can easily be
made by yourself:

(define-syntax with-output-to-port
 (syntax-rules ()
  ((_ port thunk)
   (parameterize ((current-output-port port)) (thunk)))))

Actually the same holds for with-output-to-file, but this one is required by
RnRS (at least for n>4)
Jos