[plt-scheme] Can you study HTDP to satisfy the goal to learn Functional Programming?

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 10 03:31:20 EDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 6:03 AM, Mark Engelberg
<mark.engelberg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyway, maybe others can chime in here.  What's the most instructive,
> readable, clearly-documented, non-trivial FP program you've seen?

Not necessarily complete programs, but a few that stick in my mind are:

- The picture language and circuit simulator in SICP
- Reading some of the libraries in PLT Scheme is interesting.  There
are a variety of different styles.  I remember finding SK's code in
the net collection quite clear.

N.

Posted on the users mailing list.