[plt-scheme] How to reinitialize the complete search path directory ?

From: Andre Mayers (andre.mayers at usherbrooke.ca)
Date: Tue Sep 9 21:15:14 EDT 2008

I try to define my own directory for collection without success.

First, I have defined a collects directory in
C:\Users\amayers\Cours\IFT359\Exercice

I tried to define PLTCOLLECTS environment variable without success, and I
deleted this environment variable.

I deleted also the collects directory in
C:\Users\amayers\Cours\IFT359\Exercice

I logout and login and I still have
#<path:C:\Users\amayers\Cours\IFT359\Exercice as a collection path

> (get-collects-search-dirs)
(#<path:C:\Users\amayers\AppData\Roaming\PLT Scheme\4.1\collects>
 #<path:C:\Program Files (x86)\PLT\collects>
 #<path:C:\Users\amayers\Cours\IFT359\Exercice>)

I am using version 4.1 on window vista

Thank you

Andre Mayers

Posted on the users mailing list.