[plt-scheme] Simple IDE questions: multi-file projects

From: Eric Tanter (etanter at dcc.uchile.cl)
Date: Mon Sep 8 23:39:50 EDT 2008

But now things work, I can come back to the original intent: having
multi-file debugging and using the module browser.

a) multi-file debugging seems to interact badly with dynamic-require:
I keep getting the dialog box asking me if I want to debug file a,
then b, then c, then a, then b, etc... never stops -- bottom line is,
I can't use it

b) the module browser does not open: I get the message "The module
browser is only available for programs in the PLT languages and in the
module language (and only for programs that have modules in
them)." ... and my program is in the module language, my program is
made up of 6-7 modules + a couple of test files that just require the
modules and play with them.

any advice is greatly appreciated,

-- Éric