[plt-scheme] shortcut for comment out with a box?

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 31 14:28:59 EDT 2008

Emacs/quack doesn't have comment-out-with-a-box at all....

In DrScheme there isn't a direct keyboard shortcut, except when you
use Windows (and work your way thru the menus with the alt key) or
when you enable something at the OS level on the mac that also lets
you work thru the menus with keystrokes.

Robby