[plt-scheme] Creating Reports with PLT Scheme

From: Doug Williams (m.douglas.williams at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 31 11:08:43 EDT 2008

I have some pretty extensive analysis code for some of my projects that are
written in PLT Scheme - including tables, graphs, histograms, animations,
etc.  It looks good on the screen, but I don't have a good way (yet) to
automatically generate reports.  Currently, I tend to include a mechanism to
create comma separated value files to output the tables to a spreadsheet for
generating reports and then use SnagIt for capturing the graphics (including
animations).

So, I'm in the same boat as you are in terms of report generation and would
like to see better support.  I really haven't had a chance to address it yet
for my own applications.

Doug