[plt-scheme] continuation url & lynx?

From: YC (yinso.chen at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 28 20:49:35 EDT 2008

I did a quick tcpdump, and it appears that lynx was able to send the request
back (so not appearing to be lynx's problem), but plt-web-server just send
back acks without content.  After the first ack, it paused for about 30
seconds before sending back another ack (unlike GET).

All of the "GET" works with lynx - unfortunately I don't know any wild urls
that uses ";"...

Any thoughts?

yc